Schedule a cooking class as your next group discussion for a chance to win this cookbook!
Must be a present and a participant of the American Red Cross WIC to win.
Top 10 Cooking Myths
Click here to learn more.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
4 apples, cored, cut in wedges
½ cup frozen blueberries, thawed
½ cup whole-wheat flour, divided
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup old-fashioned oats
3 tbs. butter, softened
1 tbs. cinnamon
1. Arrange apple slices and blueberries in microwavable dish topped with 2 tbs of flour.
2. In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit
3. Microwave uncovered on high 8-10 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts: 195g, Calories: 232, Total Fat: 7g, Sat. Fat: 4g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 6mg, Total Carbohydrate: 44g, Dietary Fiber: 6g, Sugars: 26g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 5%, Vitamin C: 13%, Calcium: 4%, Iron: 6%. $0.81 per serving. (Calories in Average Apple Cobbler (195g): 415)
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
2. Label and store in an airtight container.
Makes 8 teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice