Top 10 Cooking Myths
Click here to learn more.
2 ripe avocados, seeded and peeled
5 tbs. unsweetend cocoa powder
¼ cup + 2 tbs. honey
1 tbs. vanilla extract
1 cup sliced strawberries
1. Place the avocado, cocoa powder in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and top with the sliced strawberries.
3. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Enjoy! J
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
2. Label and store in an airtight container.
Makes 8 teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice