Top 10 Cooking Myths
Click here to learn more.
2 ripe avocados, seeded and peeled
5 tbs. unsweetend cocoa powder
¼ cup + 2 tbs. honey
1 tbs. vanilla extract
1 cup sliced strawberries
1. Place the avocado, cocoa powder in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and top with the sliced strawberries.
3. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Enjoy! J
1 ½ cups seltzer water or Perrier water
½ cup 100% juice
½ cup strawberries, stemmed and quartered
4 mint leaves
1. Combine seltzer water, juice, strawberries, and mint in a pitcher. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
2. Pour into glasses with ice.
Nutrition information per serving: 1 cup
Calories: 33; Total fat: 0g; Saturated fat: 0g; Trans fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 3mg; Carbohydrate: 9g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 8g; Protein: 0g; Vitamin A: 1%; Vitamin C: 21%; Calcium: 2%; Iron: 1%