Yield: 5 cups
- 2 medium sized avocados
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 package low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 can (16 oz) black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 2 cups 2% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados in a bowl with lemon juice, salt and pepper
2. In another bowl, combine yogurt and ½ packet of taco seasoning.
3. With your food processor, pulse the can of black beans until it looks like a chunky paste.
4. To assemble:
Nutrition Facts for one serving (1/4 cup):
a) Spread mashed black beans on the bottom of a shallow dish
b) Spread on avocado mixture
c) Spread on Greek yogurt
d) Top with shredded cheese
e) Sprinkle on tomatoes, green onion, and olives.
Calories: 90; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 3mg; Sodium: 288mg; Carbohydrates: 7g; Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 6g