Why Dark Chocolate is Healthy
- About a square of dark chocolate a day can lower blood pressure and reduce risk of heart attack and stroke.
- It helps prevent wrinkles because antioxidants can protect against sun-induced damage, and improve blood flow to the skin.
- Look for 70-80% Cocoa on the label, to ensure youa re getting yhe health benefits of dark chocolate.
- But remember, it still has sugar and fat, so stick to one square per day.
- if you want to snack on some chocolate this Valentine's day, make it dark!